From:
Bryon Carmoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 18:05:27 -0400
Hello,

I wish I was writing on a better note but I really am in need of help, more
like my ferret is.  His name is Simba.  Yesterday I took them, I belong to
three total, out for a walk in the backyard for about an hour.  A short time
after bring them back inside I noticed that Simba had something Blue or
Milky white on his right eye.

Sunday morning the bluish color was almost gone and he was acting normally.
I did nothing.  Later on that day my Girl friend told me not to wait but to
take him in to the Vet.  I did so.  Not my normal vet I must add.

Findings: The Doctor knew nothing more than I had already figured for myself
and recommend I see my own doctor on monday, which I am planning on doing.
The doctor ran a few testes and found nothing.  No apperrent Swelling, No
discoloration, no apperent pain, No change in behavior or eating habits.
Stool color is normal and firm.

Please anyone with any kind of information on what to do next E-Mail me
stat.  Dr. Bruce Williams please help me if you can.  I am very desperate.
I don't want my ferret to become blind or worse yet die.

Simba is a Silvermitt about 1 1/2 yrs old.  He weights 3lbs 1.38kg.  The
Medication Simba is on is: Neobaciavx-H eye ointment.

Please E-Mail me any help
Bryon