Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 21:04:43 -0500
From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,

I live in a fun house.  At least that is what the ferrets think at the
moment.

They have been terribly abused the last couple of days, Mom has kept them up
in their own room (Gasp!) and not let them out.  Geez, how cruel can one
person be?  Well, that is beside the point.  ;-)

When I got the last of my stuff, my brain invisioned my new house being much
bigger than it really is.  So the garage has been piled high with junk, junk
everywhere.  I decided I really missed parking my car in it, so I moved
stuff I wanted in the house in the house.

Unfortunately, just because I want it in the house doesn't mean it has a
*place* in the house.  Thus, a fun house.  Wicker baskets, boxes, footstools,
sacks of stuff just waiting for a ferret.  You should hear the racket in
here right now!!

I finally tried those darned Craisins tonight.  Man oh man, what a hit!
They loved them so much that they didn't bother to run off to eat the darned
things, just stood right at my feet so they could try and fool me into
seconds or thirds.  LOL!!  If you haven't tried them, DO IT!!

And like all good little college students, I have all my books and my
schedule all worked out only to get ready to change it next week.  What else
are those add/drop periods for??

Maggie Update: No more red or grey hair.  Nice shade of brown now.  Decided
to play up the English side of the family for awhile.  Oh yeah, and ever
slowly skinnier.  YES!

Maniac Mags, the Horror of Mid Mo