Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 01:37:56 -0400
From:
Corrine Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
I was just watching our local swap and shop on TV and I noticed two adds for
ferrets needing homes.  I currently have 5 myself and am unable to take
these although I'd really like to.

Here are the postings...If anyone is interested e-mail me and I will send
you the phone #s.  Both phone #s are for Bayonne,NJ so I'm assuming that's
where the ferrets are.

Posting 1)
Was for 4 ferrets.  2 males and 2 females.  Will seperate.  Free.  I believe
there was a cage mentioned.

Posting2)
Was for 2 ferrets.  I male and 1 female.  $100 cage included.

I hope there is someone out there that is interested.  Like I said earlier
I'd like to take them myself but I'm in an apt and the 5 I have is about my
limit.

Corrie