Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 18:52:04 -0400
From:
"T. Harter" <[log in to unmask]>
I've been lurking for quite some time now and thought it was about time to
take the next step.  We have two wonderful boys, Sparky and Methos, both
just less than a year old.  This list has been a God send many times since
we knew absolutely nothing about ferretts when we bought the boys.  They've
been a constant joy to us and only a small inconvenience to our cat Data.
The only question I don't think I've ever seen addressed is a bathing issue.
Neither really enjoy a bath but do submit to it rather well.  I'm just
wondering about the, I don't know how to put this any more tactfully,
frantic butt bathing that comes after the bath.  We use a shampoo called
Ferrett Glow and are careful about temperature and rinse comepletely but
Sparky seems to have a real problem for about 10 minutes afterwards.  I'd
hate to be doing something that is harmful too him.  We tried a different
shampoo and even baby shampoo but it didn't seem to make any difference.  Is
this a common problem.  Again thanks for helping newbies like me.  Also I'm
glad we were warned about ferrett math, a problem we constantly try to
fight.

Nancy and the boys