Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 13:12:43 -0700
From:
Robb Gonyer <[log in to unmask]>
Well, we took a step back in the media coverage deptartment today.  I was
listening to the morning show from detroit that I always do, The planet 96.3
Johnny in the morning.  Usually pretty childish, but usually pretty funny
none-the-less.  Well, they both think of ferrets as evil creatures, and I
have heard them mention it before very lightly so I never bothered to get
upset.  But, when somebody picks on a cause that so many people have given
so much for, I get mad.  According to them:

Kodo *mauled* this guy at the *mall*.
Ferrets are rodents.
They were happy that somebody could at least have a pair of slippers out of
the deal.

And they went on and on.  Anyone that wants to email these idiots, send it
to:

And address it to Johnny in the morning.  The one that deserves the most
ripping is Chris Zito.  But Johnny was dishing it out also.

I have told them that 96.3 will never be tuned to on my radio again.  Oh, if
you want to call and complain also, the number is:

(313)298-6600

They are on from 5:30 to 10 in the morning.  Im going to attempt to get a
transcript.