Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 18:59:29 -0400
From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Hi there,

Well the blood tests are back and his R and W blood cells are not too bad,he
is very close to being anemic(spelling is not so good) his liver counts are
very high (ex.  one test of normal ferrets "high" is 176 Dizzy's count is
806 another "high" test 99 dizzy's was 301) so he deffinatly has a liver
problem.  I called the vet first thing this morning to ask more questions to
see if it was worth putting through all this pain and it didn't look so
good.  So she said why don't u come to visit him.  So i did.  Well i held
him tears falling down my face and as i looked at him so skinny and bones
protruding i felt that this was it.  They offered him some real food( he is
being fed through an I.V.) but the vet was not so sure he was going to pull
through.

Well about 3:00pm today The vet called me and said Dizzy is eating feline cd
dry food on his own and is biting at the cage.  He is being really
responsive to all ppl that pass as if he is saying"HELLO EVERY1 IM HERE PET
ME !" So that was some really good news to hear after leaving the vet so
sad.  they said they still do not know if t is a tumor of the liver or if it
is something called fattyliver.( not real sure what it is but it is
currable)

Please keep us in your prayers.

sherri
nosey trouble and rebel