From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 00:23:41 -0400
One of our little fellers, Stash, swallowed a pencil eraser the other day,
and had to have surgery to get it out.  He had that Monday afternoon, and we
should have him home Thursday according to the vet.  No complications from
the surgery.

Does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing?  What can we expect
in terms of recovery time, and how delicately should we treat him in the
meantime?  Special diet until the intestine heals?  The vet will fill us in,
I'm sure, but I'd like to hear from others who have undergone this.  Thanks.

<-------Stan Siatkowski------<<<        Stan & Terrie in Toronto with
<---Toronto Archery Supply---<<<      Mookie,Cecil,Psycho,Cocoa & Stash