Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 10:31:21 -0400
>From:    Bobby and Jane Petty <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: prednisone doesn't seem to work anymore -- need help

Bobby/Jane:

I know it's controversial and it does NOT always work, but you might
consider treating Tally with doses of colliodal silver.  Prednizone is a
very *rough* drug to keep a weasel on for very long, and we were afraid of
the impacts on our eldest female Newone.  We began giving colliodal to
Newone when she began developing insulinomic tumors (she was 6.5 at the time
and too old/frail for surgery) and she has seemingly gone into full
remission.  Her appetite is back, she doesn't throw up, and her energy
levels are high.  She still doesn't have much hair, but she's healithier and
heavier than she has ever been now at age 7.5.  Our vet is amazed.

This does NOT work for everybody, but it worked for us and Newone.  It
probably can't hurt, but check with your vet.

Steve and Colleen
Continually Matching Wits with Newone, Minx, Puck, Taz, Scamp,
                               Ranger, Rosie, and Micah
Waiting on the Other Side:  Missy, Ripple, Slinky, and Zebulon Pike

+==========================================================================+
| Steven Woodcock                                  _____C .._.             |
| Hired Gun, Gameware & AI                    ____/     \___/              |
| Wyrd Wyrks Consulting                      <____/\_---\_\    "Ferretman" |
| Phone:   719-392-4746                                                    |
| E-mail:  [log in to unmask]                                         |
| Web:     http://www.concentric.net/~swoodcoc/ferrets.html                |
| Disclaimer:  Yeah, I work for Lockheed-Martin Real3D....you think        |
|              anybody there ever listens to *my* opinion?  Get *serious*. |