From:
FranSansone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 11:22:01 -0400
Dear Bob, Kathy, & the rest of your family,

I have lit a candle called 'Spring Time' for Kodo.  Small jesture, I know,
but I live in Va.  Beach, Va., another kill & test state.  Two years ago, we
lost 3 ferrets from our rescue (Ferret Rescue of Tidewate) that had been
adopted out, due to the unrealistic laws that we have here.  These 3 and a
4th ferret, not from our Rescue, were all put down quickly before we had a
chance to challenge the law to the extent that you have.

I just want to add that because we have lost so many ferrets due to
illnesses and/or legal issues, we now have a 'Ferret Hill.' All of our lost
ferrets may have been buried at various sites but each has its own flower in
his or her name in our Ferret Hill.  It is a sad, as well as a wonderful,
reminder of all of those we have lost to the Rainbow Bridge.

All of us that love & care for these little animals can & will come together
to educate and protect them.  This is our responsibility as pet owners.

Fran
Fran & Quincy