From:
Mary Zahnle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 19:35:56 -0400
When you look up into the sky tonite, know that a new star is shining down
on you.  Our Kodiak, a shelter adoptee, crossed the bridge quite suddenly
today.  We came home to find Kodiak had passed on sometime today.  He was up
and eating before we went to work.  We're stunned and heartbroken.  Many
tears are being shed for the big white guy who loved to chase your feet and
nibble on your socks.

He joins Polaris, Vixen and Rogue (who we lost about a month ago), and will
be laid to rest beneath the big shade tree beside them at the pet cemetary.

Hug your fuzzies tonite.

Mary
Gidget, Harrison, Isabeau, Jynx, Lindsey, Munchkin, Nanook, Orion, Quigley,
Sneaker, Tundra, Ursula, & Winnie