From:
Chris Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 12:16:05 -0400
How hard would it be for us to get a transcript of the Kodo court
proceedings?  I would be willing to pay for one--even if it had to be to the
state, in order to go over the perjury(ies) with a magnifying glass.

I think the best way to reach the superiors of those who were involved is to
show them what their subordinates said and did, and then give them the
truth, with documentation.  If they know we're watching, and that we know
what their people did, they will be far less likely to take the word of
these power-hungry bastards next time.

The longer we wait, the more details we're going to forget.  And the details
are the important part.  I always like to have stuff in writing to refer
back to.  I also think it's critical to have a chronology of events, from
Bob Jacobs and the principals involved, including as much detail as possible
of conversations with the authorities like Karen Burns.  She told me she
talked to Bob for more than an hour on at least one occasion.

A post today indicated that IMRAB 3 was 89% effective, but I had read that
it was at least 94.4% effective.  This is the stuff we have to have our poop
together on, or they'll shred our other information as well.  A chain is
only as strong as its weakest link, you know.

To Battle!

Chris in San Antonio
NO MORE KODOS!