From:
Brett & Missy Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 08:50:29 -0600
After waiting for several hours after the scheduled time for Kodo to be
killed, we found out that he was once again spared.  Yes!  This means our
prayers and love are working so far.

For two nights now I have sent him protecting thoughts and that he will come
home safely.  We've lit candles for him and will continue to do so.

Now, I want to know what out-of-staters can do to help with the Michigan and
California cases?  I've sent my own email to representatives in those
states, hoping they don't throw them out when they read Montana on the
return address.  Also, what other states, if any have laws that need to be
passed, changed, etc?

We'll help out any way we can.

Kodo, hang in there, fella!

Blessed Be, little one,

Missy, Brett,
Jasper: "Dad's coming to cry on my head again!"
Teeka: "These humans are strange aminals!"