From:
"Monkey, Kona, Mitz, Two, Beezer, & Lucky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 19:56:54 -0400
I have been sending emails like crazy to all the affiliates in my local area
(Louisville, KY), and to the National stations tehmselves.  I send a polite
note and a copy of the press release.  Then Kevin sends them the other press
release with his name and email address.

I urge everyone to do these things.  All along we have sent letters to the
Gov, tv, newspapers, etc.  I also contacted the Celebrity endorsed animal
activists (forget name at moment but Alicia Silverstone is one of the
supporters and it was posted here) for Kodo's plight and Calif bill.  Plus I
wrote Discovery Channel to do an all about ferrets the pets type show, like
they do for dogs and cats etc and the reasons why it would be a great idea.
And a few other things that escape me right now.

Hang in there Kitty. I am so sorry this has happened to you both. We are
working hard to help right this wrong. You are in our thoughts every day.

-Raechel (Watchur6) & Kevin (Sparky)

=-= Monkey, Kona, Mitz, Two, Beezer,and Lucky=-=
 "Look Mom and Dad, We have our own email address!"
                VISIT OUR FERRET WEB PAGE
        http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/8259/