From:
Marilyn Sev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 17:45:49 -0400
I have written nice, informative, demanding (polite) letters to all the TV
and radio stations as requested.  I have called Robert Jacobs and had a nice
conversation with him - he informed me that two more kits were picked up at
a pet store and KILLED - and I have sent them a Kodo donation.  I know many
others of us have done the same.  I am curious as to whether the TV and
radio stations will acknowledge that they have received these volumes of
letters.  Will someone in Michigan please post later in the week to say if
we got any recognition at all?  Hey Kodo - we're all pulling for ya kid!!!