Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 14:58:45 +0200
Hello!

I am thinking of getting a couple of gerbils and just had a couple of
questions:

I know, of course, that I can't keep the gerbils in such a way that my
ferrets will be able to get to them, but what if I have been playing with
the gerbils and smell like rodent?  Will my fuzzies want to eat me then?
It's easy to wash my hands between the gerbils and the ferrets but what if
the gerbils have been walking all over me?  Would I have to change clothes,
and even get a shower, after having handled the gerbils?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely
Maria

Mailto: [log in to unmask]