From:
Jean Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 21:09:20 -0700
I heard on the news the other day that hanta virus was reported in S.W.
Kansas recently.  This brought up a major question & concern.  Since I know
that ferrets can catch virus's from humans & visa versa (colds, flu, etc..),
and humans can catch hanta virus from rodents. can ferrets catch the hanta
virus from either rodents or humans that have contracted it???

Thank you for any info that someone might have.
Jean & the fuzzie bundle Nikki, Jewell, Loki, Falkor, & Weezer