From:
"Monkey, Kona, Two, and Mitz Schlossberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 21:31:26 -0500
>Although I feel the staunch allies and defenders of MF have their hearts in
>the right place, IMHO, they are woefully misguided.  Please do not misread
>this as anti-business, far from it, business has its place.  I only suggest
>we keep the lines of demarkation between corporate and human traits clear in
>our minds.  Reality is a harsh teacher and history an inflexible reminder.
>alphachi

ok I have 4 MF ferrets and some of them are adoptees.  I have read lots of
things that angered me about MF in past yrs.  But *my* ferrets are healthy.
I think that is what most ppl are saying here.  I agree that those who
defend them thoroughly are misguided.  But fortunately my ferrets are
healthy and I am glad to hear when other MF ferrets are too.  :)

Thanks.

Raech

-Raechel (Watchur6) & Kevin (Sparky)

=-= Monkey, Kona, Mitz, and Two =-= [log in to unmask] =-=
 "Look Mom and Dad, We have our own email address!"
                VISIT OUR FERRET WEB PAGE
      http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/8259/