From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 08:57:54 -0500
Shelley wrote that she used to have a Pandemonium and a Dervish and that she
hopes that someone else uses those names someday since it helps heal.  Today
I feel very, very strongly that I hope someone has a Meltdown again some day
because even if it is decided that it may pay to try heparin I really don't
think Meltie will be around very much longer at all.  If anyone ahs one who
is full of spunk but who also melts hearts keep her name in mind, please.

Thank you for all the notes.  Margie wrote that she has ordered carnations;
I hope Meltie is here to sniff them.

Hospital counselor told me this morning that I am the logiacl one to get Dad
used to the concept that he and Blanche should probably be in anassisted
living complex after she gets out.

Sukie