Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 20:51:01 -0500
Hi Listers

I need help our youngest ferret Taz has developed a flue.  Our vet has
prescribed Benadryl for him to help with congestion.  He is in real pain and
is sneezing badly.  I want to help him and don't know what to do.  I was
told an eigth of a pill at a time but was not told how often.  He was on
antibiotics to help him with a bad case of the runs and to help him fight
off infection during the flue.  He's finished off the atibiotics and now hes
just on the Benadryl......

Peter and Taz