Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 22:34:28 -0700
I called Ribtor in Calgary, and they say they don't have the clear hose,
someone had mentioned that they got it there.

As a short term solution, my mother is going down to visit family in
Nashville.  Is there somewhere there she can pick some up?  If not, I'll
order it and have it shipped to my sister and she can give it to my mother.
Seems silly, but as soon as customs gets their grubby paws on it, they'll
add 24% duty and GST!  SUCKS big time.

Thanks for any input.

Monica
Calgary Ferret Club