From:
Dennis Calvarese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 19:41:01 -0400
Both our 14 month old females have ben eating 8 in 1 Ultra Blend and enjoy
it immensely.  Recently we have found that the company has changed the
packaging, and (according to the way the babies now turn their noses to it)
the formula itself.  It is now in a gray package labeled Ultra Blend Select.
My ferrets won't eat it, only the original blue package.  What gives?  I
have written 8 in 1 but they don't respond.  Eventually, we will have to
wean them to the new formula, or something different, as we cannot find any
old blue packages locally.

Dennis