Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 09:27:24 -0500
Hello everyone!

Foxx wanted me to pass this information along to you all...

She has just put the finishing touches on her "Foxx's Frightfully Fun
Halloween Tricks and Treats" section of her homepage
(http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/), and she would like to extend a
personal invitation to all of you to participate in the "Dress Foxx Up for
Halloween" contest!  She knows we have some very creative people in this
group, and she hopes they will help her decide what she should be for one of
her favorite Holidays.  She just can't make up her mind!

We hope we'll see you there!

Starr, Foxx and Scully

Need a little fun in your life?  Come visit Foxx=92s Funhouse!
http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/
New for Halloween!  Foxx's Frightfully Fun Halloween Tricks and Treats...
Ghost stories, recipes, midis and more!
Enter the "Dress Foxx up for Halloween" Contest!