From:
Shelley Straight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 13:28:31 -0400
I wanted to thank everyone who showed me support in the last few days.
There were so many of you that it would be very difficult to email all of
you individually.  I really appreciate it.

Losing Blizzard was very very difficult and still is.  She was such a
special little girl.  We shared alot of the same desires.  We both liked to
sleep late, eat sweets and drink Coke.  She traveled everywhere with me and
was a great friend.  She will always be missed and could never be replaced.
I am sure I will be keeping ferrets again.  Proabably in the near future
since I have had offers for three ferrets.  But I just wanted to thank all
my friends here in the ferret community that provided me with so much
support through my "ba ba's" death.

Shelley Straight
VA-MD Regional College
of Veterinary Medicine