From:
Dani Lucking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 14:46:08 -0500
>From:    Michelle Bloodworth <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: fleas
>I need help with a new flea problem.  I have not paid much attention in the
>past on how to treat fleas on ferrets because we never had any.  Well all
>that has changed. ...

I moved into an apartment with a terrible flea problem.  They ate me, the
ferrets, it was awful.  I tried sprays, powders, bombs, nothing worked.
Until I shampooed the carpet with flea killer shampoo.  It cost about $20 to
rent the machine and about $10 more for the shampoos, but ended up being
cheaper than continuing to buy sprays over and over.  This is the only thing
that worked for me.

Good luck!