From:
Marie Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:33:00 -0400
A correction, Voice=(216) 350-2583.  I called this number was put on hold
for 14 minutes.  Mr. Coulson was not available so, they sent me to his
Assistant Mr. Sherokee neither he nor his secretary would speak with me once
I identified myself as the Chair for the Florida Coalition For Rational
Rabies Policies but instead the receptionist was forced to take the message.
I gave her a return number in which to reach me at and when I asked for her
name she stated "Donna" I said "Thank you Donna for you're help could I get
you're last name too please",she said,"No that was private information.  I
asked Donna,"Would it be unreasonable for me to expect a return call from
Mr. Sherokee within the next 24 hrs." She simply said,"Have a good day" and
hung up.

Here is the phone number for the Painesville Newspaper (216) 244-1613.I
called and left a voice message to have my call returned giving a brief
description of what was about to transpire there.  My husband grew up in
Lake County, Painesville Township (he's not here right now but), if I'm not
mistaken he went to school with a Mike Sherokee.  If anyone has more
information on who the owner's for both the Lorain and Lake County ferrets
are it would help a great deal.  Here we go again.  We can't let them walk
away on this one people.

"United We Stand,Divided We Fall"

Marie Wallace