From:
Jim Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 22:35:01 -0400
>Our version of Duck Soup: Vanilla Ensure,
>ground Totally Ferret, Nutrical and Brewers yeast tastes AWFUL, but
>they snarf it right down!------------------------------

No wait, how about all of that gross hair in the bathtub drain!  Or licking
my feet when I get home from a hot, sweaty day in the office.  Or sleeping
in your laundry bag, along with the stuff you worked out in last week.  Wait
there's more....

Raisins (I can't stand raisins), Linatone, Ivory soap, Polysporin (or
anything else in a squeezy tube).  Sheesh, I could go on, but I think I've
said enough.  I'm starting to reconsider the 'kiss on the lips' idea :)

Jimbo, Mia, Pace, and Early.  Four buddies with drastically different
ideas of 'gourmet'.