Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:40:02 -0700
I received a call yesterday from a lady in Altadore area who had a ferret
stop to ask for directions home.  Unfortunately, she didn't know where he
lived, and he's now rooming with us for the time being.

He was found on Sunday evening, he's a lovely young (2-ish) champagne silver
mitt, neutered boy.  Recently trimmed nails, bathed and well fed.  Some
passersby mentioned that there was a "ferretgirl" asking them about one and
that she may have been from out of town - Kelowna?  If you know of this
someone, please direct them my way.

If you can identify him, please call me.  He misses his mommy terribly (and
the room service sucks).

Monica
Calgary Ferret Club
403-295-3890