From:
Pamela Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 15:50:32 -0700
Dear Diary,
Oh man allot happened to day!  Ok I'll start from the beginning....I yawned
and got up to eat and potty so I did.I saw my eye-ball-sized-ball.It is made
of really hard plastic on the out side and in the inside is a picture of an
eye ball .you know those balls thatyou roll on the ground and it looks like
the inside is moveing.I also saw my mouse sized wesel toy.I like being
tighty.They were both laying on the ground so I picked them up one by one
and put them neatly in my food dish!  If my mom would have given me my toy
box full of toys then they would ALL be in there!!  When my mom got me out
she saw allot of fleas!!  =<---+---= so she gave me a bath with this flea
shampoo and guess what??  They are all dead!  YES!!  I WIN,I always WIN.
yep dead!  Oh it feels better!;.> I am starting to LIKE baths!!  well I just
kinda sit there and take it,and not go completely wild!!  I dried off and
all my hair is allot thinner and short it's nice and cool!  But right now I
have a major afro!  My mom told me something very important that I have to
tell you....OK here it goes...THERE IS A RABBIT IN NEED OF A GOOD HOME HE IS
IN GOOD HEALTH AND HE IS A HE.E-MAIL MY MOM AND SHE WILL TELL YOU THE GUY'S
E-MAIL AND PHONE #.THIS RABBIT NEEDS A HOME PRONTO!!  THE GUY WHO HAS THE
RABBIT FOUND IT.HE REALLY NEEDS A HOME!!  SOMEONE ANYONE WHO WILL TAKE GOOD
CARE OF HER HELP!!  SHE IS FREE!!  Ok now that that is over..I will tell you
guys what I have decided the contest to be...tell me the
weirdest(funniest,cuteist)thing that your ferret does..  In the subject of
the e-mail put FERRET WORKS in the body put:
Thing ferret does:
name:
age:
color:
sex:
Owner:
This is for fun only and their is no prizes.  I will judge when I have
enough entries.  You can enter as many ferrets as you want.  So everyone I
know your ferret does at least one very funny,weird,cute thing so..Come on
don't be a flea enter!!

Ok remember that rabbit needs a home! if you or any one you know can take
good care of it e-mail me now!!

Visit my page!!

http://www.angelfire.com/wa/thegreaferret

Come on come to my page! If you have not been there!

Bye,Chupa
Chupa the WINNER!
"because you know I ALWAYS win!!! ;.>