From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 20:01:08 -0400
Don't forget the Bob party at my place in Oberlin Ohio (35 Miles sw of
Cleveland) Sunday June 29 from noon on.  Please bring food or drinks to
share and/or be prepared to chip in for buckets of fried chicken and pizza.

We're easy to find in a quiet rural setting.  Come and relax and enjoy
ferrets and friends.

Ferrets and children welcome, but be careful about letting yours mix with
others.  Please make sure your furkids are up-to-date on distemper shots.

The first guests of honor have arrived safely.  Bob Jacobs and Kathy Zimmer
are fine, but tired.  They brought some of their kits, and Podo, Kodo's
brother.  Other guest of honor, Bob Church, due tomorrow evening.

I want to apologize to our Pittsburg area friends for scheduling this on the
same day as their fun match.  Sunday was the day Bob C could be here, and
the rest just sort of happened.  If you can, come to both, we're only 3
hours away!

Email me at [log in to unmask] for directions, but I may not check
email past about 7 pm Saturday.  You can also call 216-774-3633.

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html