From:
Beverly Burge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 08:19:05 +0000
Hi All:  One last word from me before I leave....

Will the kind person who contacted me about ferrets in San Diego please
contact me at the Best Western Hotel - Hanalei (phone: 297-1101) from July
7th to the 20th.  I deleted the wrong file and don't have your email.  I
look forward to meeting all of you undergrounders.  Besides I don't know
what I will do with a month of no fuzzies!

Also there was an interesting blerb on ABC news requesting examples of
blatant govenment waste of money that they could do an article on.  The
email address is [log in to unmask]  Can someone please send them details on
Kodo's case.  Because of my trip, I will not be availabe for follow up.
Please, someone...... Take care, and see you all in a month.

Beverly Burge
Zoological Assistant - Jerusalem Biblical Zoo
Phone:02-6430111  Fax: 02-6430122