From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 10:01:45 EDT
>I am thinking about going to Colorado, and wonder what airline policies I
>will find when traveling with the fuzzies.  Will I be able to take them in
>a carrier into the cabin?  Will I be given a hard time for bringing them?
>Also, I ... wonder what Amtrak policy might be.

I take Amtrak quite a bit.  (It's fun!) As far as I know, there policy is
that the only pet they will allow is seeing eye dogs in the cabin.  I don't
know if they have a separate cargo area and allow pets in there ..  and I
wouldn't put one of my pets in there, even if they did.  If you want to call
them, I believe their number is 1-800-USA-RAIL.  They have a web site, too.

- Ela