From:
Rob McNish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 10:41:06 -0400
Dear "allcreatures"

Excuse me, but YOU OTTA YO' MIND??!!  Talk to someone who has had animal
control BACKED BY SHERRIFS WITH GUNS come to their house and sieze their
ferret, threaten to take them *all* if they don't cooperate and you'll see
how "ferret-friendly" this state is.  Kodo is the tip of the iceberg.  Look
at what is still happening to Bob Jacobs for daring to say 'no' to the
State.  If you are not afraid of your government, you are livin' in a fools
paradise, chum.  When they come for your ferrets, there will be no one left
to protest.  Freedom is not something you are given, it is something you
fight for every day.

(Pardon the rant, folks, this one set off the ol' 60's campus radical in me!
I'll get off the soapbox now.)

Rob McNish and the Gang at McFerret Acres