From:
"Becki S. Kain" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:45:38 EDT
used the [log in to unmask] - got an autoreply right back that it was
received.  I reminded engler that many of us in detroit have been fighting
incredible bad press throughout the world (Yes, I've been queryed many times
in different countries how I could possibly live in a place like Detroit)
about how dangerous and awful Detroit it.  Now, we're turning this world
view around and he should do everything he can to give us good press (and
not kill Kodo).

beckers and the wild nine