From:
PowerPage Communications <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 11:38:42 -0500
It is with a heavy heart that I must report to you all about the passing of
Lazarus early this morning.  Last night he threw up once (kind of like foamy
saliva) and then throughout the night had nothing come up but dry heaves.
He was getting very weak and we knew that this might be it.

Laz had been diagnosed with lymphosarcoma back in March.  Our vet gave him
cortizone shots to give him a better quality of life even though it was
evident that he was very sick and an operation would have been expensive and
not worth doing because of the advanced cancer.  I'm very grateful that
Officer Gail Rielly gave us the opportunity to care for Laz for almost one
year.

He is one ferret that will be dearly missed - he was a sweet fuzzy that
would let my 2.5 and 5 year old hold and be rough with, with no biting or
scratching.  He was a real living rag doll.

Dar and Rascal and Tozer and Raspberry and Radar

So long Lazy Boy, we will miss you :(