Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 13:31:56 PDT
Ferret greetings,

Thanks to Tim and Dawn Kashin ferret math has finally struck here in the
Whiting household.  My son, Sebastian, is thrilled and had a blast playing
with all three fuzzbutts this morning.  Hubby, Christian thinks they are
great because they are pretty big (he thought I was nuts for wanting another
fuzzy to keep Kalie company).

Moose and Diamond (renamed Wiskers by Sebastian) are pretty good size
especially being less than one year old.  My guess is Wiskers is close to
two pounds and Moose is close to three, quite the chunk.  They are adjusting
very well.  They were subdued when I brought them home to surprise my son.
But they both got along fine with Kalie, the petit one weighing in at one
pound.  This morning they were wardancing and dooking and having a blast
checking things out.  So far Moose, the samurai ferret, has managed to turn
the tv off by knocking the plug loose twice and spilled a container of food
all over the kitchen floor.  They are both a delight to our house and so far
only two small poop mines have been laid.  They are pretty good about using
the litterboxes.  Let's hope that continues.  :-)

Ferret hugs,
Donelle <Ferrets, ferrets, and more ferrets, Yay!>
Sebastian <I'm fishing for ferrets>
Christian <Hey Moosesashi, the samurai ferret>
Kalie < I am still in charge here>
Wiskers < Wow, someone smaller than me>
Moose <I want those shoes>