From:
Roger Poore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 19:05:31 EST
Hi y'all.....

This is Shelly M. Poore Ferret (Rock's older sister).

I would like to mention to all you puter people that have dem
webmajigger pages to pleeze change any references about
http://ferret-world.clayton.edu or
http://ferret-world.csc.peachnet.edu to

http://ferretworld.com

So, if youz got a link to that there serch enjine thingamabob thats
pointed to one of da older placez, please change it or I won't give
out freee kisses anymore!

(here comes dad....)
Also, is there currently a mailing list specifically for ferrets on
the Net?  If not, I could start one unless someone else wants to.
This way we don't have to clutter up the FML with "Please change this
link to...." kinda stuff.
Roger Poore

Ferret World, The Coolest Place on Earth!
  http://ferretworld.com

The Legend of Rainbow Bridge (dealing with pet loss)
  http://ferretworld.com/Rainbow

[Moderaotr's note: Not sure I understand how the FML doesn't qualify as "a
mailing list specifically for ferrets" :-)  There is also the ferret-forum
at bolis.com.  BIG]