From:
katharine long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 08:30:41 EST
I received issue #10 of Modern Ferret magazine yesterday, immediately sat
down, and read it from cover to cover (with great assistance from Lily and
Lany...Why are you messing with that ol' thing instead of playing with
us????).

There are several great articles which address many of the questions asked
on the FML...dealing with deaf ferrets, traveling with ferrets (hotels),
introducing new kits into the household, and a WONDERFUL story by Dick
Bossart (sp?), which had me in tears and left me with a headache, about a
little girl getting her first ferret.  The tears were good tears and the
headache came from the tears.  The story was told from the perspective of
the little girl and from the ferret's perspective as well.  It was
absolutely great!!!

Anyway, I don't work for Modern Ferret but have subscribed since the very
beginning.  If you don't get this magazine, it is well worth your while to
subscribe.  You can really tell that ferret people write it and every issue
has at least one article you can totally relate to.