From:
Jessika Tischleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 08:38:51 PDT
FMLers & Fuzzie Friends:

Scott and I are moving to to the Twin City area in Minnesota soon, to be
percise Chaska, MN.  I was wondering if anyone could reccomed a good vet in
the Minneapolis/St. Paul area?

Also, I have a funny moving story and how it relates to a new game we
discovered for our ferret Daisy.

Scott and I were packing up glassware, dishes, and misc. knick-knacks,
making sure we wraped them up in newspaper really well.  We would even
"ball" or crush-up other newspaper for extra cushioning in the big boxes.

Durring this time, we could hear Daisy crawling through all of the crushed
newspaper in one of the boxes.  Little did Scott realize that Daisy had
fallen asleep in one of the boxes, in between wrapped objects (later he had
told me that since he didn't hear anything, he just assumed she went to
sleep in her favorite dresser drawer).

I went looking for Daisy, wanting to take her out for a walk.  Since I
couldn't find her in any of her favorite hiding places, I went to go look
through the boxes of newspaper wrapped items.  As I walked into the living
room, I had just caught Scott CLOSING AND TAPING SHUT the last of the moving
boxes!  When he saw the look on my face he just shook his head and knew
exactly what was to happen next.

Luckilly we found her by the thrid box that we had to re-open and empty out
(there were 10 or 12 boxes to look through).

We decided to take a left over box and make her own playpin to get lost in.
We cut peep holes and and a drawbridge out of the box and filled it up with
left over crushed newspaper.  SHE LOVES IT!

Scott drops her in through the top of the box and the rutles the newspaper
around.  She crawls frantically around in the newspaper to find the exit
door and then shoots out of it like a bullet.  She comes back and pounces
playfully at his feet indicating "do it again!  do it again!".

Just thought that I would share our funny experience!

Jessika "Scott did you take Daisy out of the moving box?"
Scott  "Out of the moving box? I taped them all shut!"
Daisy MonkeyHead "Heh, heh, heh, come and find me!"

                           \\\|///
                         \\  - -  //
                          (  @ @  )
| Jessika Tischleder                                      |
| E-mail: [log in to unmask]                            |
| WWW:    http://www.stcloud.msus.edu/~tischj02           |
                         oooO   (   )
                          \_)