From:
Lonita & Ed wolfrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 17:21:22 -0500
Hi folks,
There will soon be a website dedicated to the people who need long distance
transport fuzzies in the US and Canada.  We will need a lot of volunteers, a
network of shelters and sponsors.  I know there are a lot of professional
drivers out there who are willing to help if we can only reach them.  This
will be a lot of work and we will be needing a lot of help and patience, as
there will more than likely be more to transport than we have people
(volunteers)to do the transporting.  If you can help, please keep an eye on
this list for further news.  Even if you can only help a little, and/or make
one trip only.  This can take the strain off of overloaded shelters and
supply more adoptees to those who have waiting lists, too.

Thank you
Loni
Dotter - .........
Hoszer - I found the sock drawer!
Dawn - I'm not leaving Dot
Little One - I KNOW there's away to get under this door!
Sugar and Salty - you distract Mom while I attack her ankle...

PS Dotter's Gramma died shortly after I last posted about her.  Poor Dot is
grieving and has stopped dancing and playing.  There's nothing worse than
watching a ferret who won't play.  She's still eating and holding her weight
- and clinging to Gramma's old shirt, but it will be a while before she's
back to her usual self.  She is currently being coddled by the whole family
and one of the other ferts.  Thanks to all who wrote to offer condolences,
and helped thru this tough time.