From:
Serenity Ann Cromer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 12:15:38 -0400
I just got a ferret on Saturday.  I need to take it to get vaccinations and
such, but do not know of any vets in my area.  I live in NW Washington, DC.
I also am having a problem with her teething/scratching on my hands.  I am
trying to tap her on the nose when she bites, but does anyone have any
suggestions for solving the scratching or are there teething toys for
ferrets?  (i do clip her nails).  WHen will she outgrow this?  I think that
she is around 9 weeks old.  THank you so much for your help.

Ren