From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 16:45:41 -0800
Hello to you all,

My ferrets, Mudfoot and Ollie, just received their new toys from the Ferret
Store and they wanted me to tell everyone that there is a potential hazard
to look out for.

Their best toy is the 20 foot length of dryer tubing.  The hazard is that
the tube is plastic with a thin wire spiraling down the length.  It is this
wire, at the ends, that can be a very real danger to their eyes.  It is very
sharp and right at ferret eye level.

Please, if you buy this item (or any similar dryer tubing) for your ferrets,
take the time to either: bend over the pointed end, or put some heavy tape
over the ends.

- Gota Lov'em
John