From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 15:50:35 EST
Subject: I need your decision on this one
>I really need help you see because i have a choice to either sell my ferrets
>on to keep them but if I sell them i have to use the money to by a go-cart.
>what should i do???

You're asking the wrong group of people on what to do if you really want to
buy that go-cart.  I doubt there are many people here that would sell their
ferrets for any amount of money.  Hell, I'd fight people tooth-n-nail if
they ever tried to take my ferrets from me because my ferrets are family to
me.

I ask you this - Do you love your ferrets?  Are they friends, companions, or
family?  If so, how could you think of selling them?  If go-cart racing
means alot to you, find another way to raise the money or something to sell.

To be very honest, if your ferrets don't mean all that much to you or are a
passing fancy, perhaps it is best you sell them, *BUT* you should remember
this the next time you consider a pet.

I hope this helps you in your decision.

-kim, squirt (the king), pippi (the thief), atlas (the strong), and
 'Jinx (the Nippy)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.