Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 21:42:49 -0400
From:
Steve Messinis & Vicki Bookless <[log in to unmask]>
In answer to the posting from Chas...GOOD FOR YOU!  I did the same thing
before I brought my first "darling" home.  I read every book, article etc.
I could find.  I'm so glad you are "In the Know" ahead of time.  You are
about to embark on the journey of a lifetime, filled with so much fun you'll
wonder how you ever lived without them!  They are the greatest of
companions.  But take in to account what has been a major discussion on the
FML lately about the possiblities of one day having the desire to give them
up.  And really search your heart.  Furries ARE like kids to some of us, and
I could never give them up.  But those who are responsible enough to look
for good homes are to be commended.  When you finally make the big step,
consider adopting!  So many ferrets out there that are looking for a warm
lap and a nose to kiss.  Anyway, enough babbling, good luck in your
endeavor.  Wish every prospective furry owner was as responsible as you.

Forever Ferret Lover!

Vicki, Sable & Sam