Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 12:38:28 -0700
From:
Kate Pappas Rainier Beach Public Library <[log in to unmask]>
of course I remember now that I sent the message--how could I ever forget
Dr. William Widdop?  He was the Sherlock Holmes who solved the mystery of
what-was wrong-with Shasta.

Dr. Widdop was working at the Germantown vet clinic in the late 1980's when
Shasta was his little hypothyroid patient.  If you do contact him please say
hello, as he was an excellent doctor for my little sprite!

Kate, owned by Emmett, part-owned by Booker Cat