Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 20:49:12 +0000
From:
mireille chiasson <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everybody,

I wrote Sam to tell her how wonderful her poem was, I'm happy that i was not
the only one who found this little story so heartbreaking.  I agree that
this poem should be sent to somebody in Michigan, if it got so many good
reactions from the people here on the FML, i'm sure that it could do some
good for Kodo too.  I might just bring a tear to somebody's eye, like it did
to so many of us.

FREE KODO!!!

Thank you Sam.

Sincerly, Mireille