Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 11:02:10 -0500
From:
I would like to do an informal study on Adrenal Problems....just for my own
information, and that of anyone else who would like it.  If you would like
to participate, please answer the following questions.  Thanks for your
time.  When the results are compiled, I will send them to the Ferret Digest,
Ferret-Forum, and the Ferret newsgroup (apf).

PLEASE, PLEASE RE:FERRET ADRENAL STUDY!!!!!!!!!!  this will help me seperate
my mail!  Thank you!  Reply to [log in to unmask]

How many Ferrets have you had? (this counts for your whole life!)

Who were there breeders or where did you get them?

How many have had Adrenal Problems?

How many have not?

Ages of problem onset?

Was there a recurrence? (ie did they remove one ,recover, then have to
have the other removed?)

What was the sex of the involved animal?

What type of complications did you have, or subsiquent health problems,
if any?

State the health/alteration of your animal at the time you got it: (was it
spayed/neutered/descented when you got it?  First shots?  Rabies?  ect....)

What type of diet did you provide?  (please try to be as specific as
possible, this includes treats....no you don't have to list EVERYTHING you
ever gave the wuzzles, just staple diet, and most FREQUENT treats)

List any other pre-existing health problems, or medicines that you used
(flea treatment, harmones, antibiotics ect.  that you can remember using
frequently)

Any other comments/questions are welcome.

Thanks for your help!

Bettina Rister
and ??????? the soon to be Fert!