From:
Leonard Bottleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 09:05:18 -0700
I found this lurking in my mailbox yesterday (it wasn't a spammed message,
and when I replied Natasha sent back a personal response).

It looks like a good chance to increase the public's posative awareness of
ferrets.

Leonard Bottleman

[Moderator's note: Maybe not a spam, but the nearly identical note was
posted on the FML 3 days ago, only that one was signed Josh Meckler!  BIG]