From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 00:13:29 -0700
AAAAHH!  I've seen 'em steal shoes, socks, floppy disks, coke cans,
paperback books and all KINDS of other stuff...but THIS!  Yikes...gotta go
check the stashes again, this is too frightening for words...     [MA]

         URGENT FLO DISPATCH!

Agents "Wild Bill" and "Doc Holiday" signing in with an URGENT FLO message.

         We stole daddy's GUN!

DOOKdookdookdook!

He had just came back from someplace called a "range" and set it on the
table in a nice chewy leather holster.  It's called an NAA .22Magnum mini,
it's only three inches long, just barely small enough for our little paws.

dookdookDOOKdook where the HECK is that kitty NOW?!  And that neighbor DOG
that keeps barking at us every time we play in the back yard...oh boy oh
DOOK are we gonna make 'em wish they'd never EVER messed with FLO!

Be vewy vewy quiet...we's hunting KITTIES!  DOOK!

         END DISPATCH