Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 14:22:03 +0000
Hello All,
Well, the time has come when we have to part with a ferret or two.  We are
not allowed to have them in the house we a renting and need a loving home
for them.  I have two chocolate ferrets, one male and one female, Marshall
Farms, looking for a home.  I am willing to part with the Cage, accessories
and Ferrets for $150.  I am willing to seperate, but would prefer not to.
Moose is a male ferret that is loving and quite large for an MF ferret.  He
is approximately 10 months old, all vaccinations are up to date.  Diamond is
a female that is about 6 months old and getting quite large as well.  Her
vaccinations are all up to date as well.  They are both playful, good with
children and other pets and litter box trained.  Anyone intereseted needs to
call Tim or Dawn Kashin at (309)353-9714 or E-mail at [log in to unmask]
Call or E-mail with any questions anytime.  Look forward to hearing from
you, I reall hope to find a good home soon.

Tim & Dawn Kashin
Timothy J. Kashin

[Moderator's note: Tim and Dawn are in Illinois. BIG]