Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 17:24:56 -0500
Hi all!  I wanted to announce that I am working on a new web page dedicated
strictly to ferrets.  And I would love to have a list of links to other
ferret pages.  So I'm asking anyone here who has a ferret related page, and
who would like to have a link on my page, to please send me an e-mail with
your URL.

Also, I am looking for some really nice pictures of ferrets to display on my
site.  I never took pictures of my ferret when I had him (wish I had!!) so I
need to find pictures somewhere else.  I would be glad to cite information
about who the ferret belongs to, etc... along with the pictures.

I was also wondering if there is anyone with a web page dedicated to "duck
soup" recipies?  If there isn't one already, I would be willing to work on
compiling a page of any recipies you people use.  This should enclude
recipies for treats, etc... Please also include exact uses for the recipies,
so I know how to categorize them.

Well, the page's address is:
http://www.toptown.com/centralpark/koshka/ferret

You can send e-mail to [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]
Thanks!!
Aprille